2012年6月8日金曜日

My homework








Hi:)

Today, I'll introduce you about my favorite film.




My favorite film is “Honey”


Do you know the film?







The story is about dancing.
The starring role, who is called Honey, success as a dancer.




It is set in 2003 in USA.
It was produced by Bilee Woodruff.


Honey was played by Jessica Alba.
She is a quite nice actress, I think.











A point, which I want to recommend, is the music.
Because many famous song are used in the film.
Actually, Missy Elliott, Lil Romeo, Jay-Z and Tweet played themselves in this film.
It is uncommon isn't it?



I love Jessica Alba.
And I love Missy Elliott and Tweet as well.



I recommend you this film.
You can watch the trailer to click here


Please try to watch!!

I hope you take to this film.






Thanks.



Sakura❀










1 件のコメント:

  1. I haven't seen this film but it sounds good!
    Feedback here:
    http://www.bounceapp.com/69709

    返信削除